Niagara Falls Nails & Spa would like to share an article about How to remove nail polish with effective toothpaste
Not everyone knows how to remove nail polish at home with daily tips. Have you tried removing nail polish with toothpaste ? If not, refer to the article below to learn how to use toothpaste to remove nail polish and learn more tips.
The main uses of toothpaste
In addition to cleaning teeth, toothpaste has many uses in life. So what are those uses? Let’s take a look at some of the main uses of toothpaste below:
- Lip balm, reduce dark lips: Because toothpaste contains many ingredients such as baking soda, calcium, fluorine, … These substances in toothpaste have the ability to remove bacteria and dead cells. on the lips. From there, the lips will have a new cell regeneration process that becomes more glossy and rosy.
- Soothe insect bites: Not everyone knows how to soothe insect bites with toothpaste. Most toothpastes today contain ingredients that create a cooling sensation like menthol. Therefore, when applying toothpaste to insect bites on the skin, it will gradually reduce the itching sensation and reduce swelling.
- Effective deodorant: because toothpaste has the ability to treat bad breath, people use it to eliminate some odors such as underarm odor, foot odor, fishy smell, and milk bottle smell.
- Nail polish remover: not all women know how to use toothpaste to remove nail polish. However, if you know the trick, you can still remove nail polish with toothpaste extremely effectively.
How to remove nail polish with toothpaste at home
Removing nail polish with toothpaste is a good way that not all women know. Just follow the following instructions, you can remove nail polish quite easily.
Step 1: Apply toothpaste on nails
Step 2: Use an old toothbrush that is no longer in use to scrub the painted nail.
Follow this step correctly and the nail polish will automatically peel off. You just need to rub the toothpaste continuously until all the nail polish is removed. Then you wash your nails with water. Once your nails are dry, wipe them off with a towel. At this step, you should moisturize your nails with vaseline cream.
With the tip of removing nail polish with toothpaste, you will get a cleaner and more shiny nail. Toothpaste has these effects because it contains baking soda. This ingredient works quite well for removing dirt and dead cells around the nails.
Besides, you can also use toothpaste to clean nails in addition to removing nail polish. This way you will get clean and shiny nails.
How to care for nails after removing polish
After removing nail polish with nail cream, care should be taken. Regular care will help you get beautiful nails. You can refer to the ways to care for nails after removing the polish below:
Soak nails in olive oil
After removing nail polish with toothpaste or another, you should take care of your nails because at this time the nails are quite thin and weak. You can soak your nails every day with extra virgin olive oil. Do this every day continuously for 1 month, then gradually reduce it about 2 times a week, the nails will become stronger.
Use nail cream
You can also nourish your cuticles by using a cream with lemon extracts and honey. With this method, you just need to apply the cream evenly on the nails and gently massage. After a while, your nails will become stronger and shinier.
Use nail supplements
You should also use care products and supplement good nutrients for healthy nails with substances such as proteins, antioxidants. Thanks to that, damaged, dry nails can be restored quickly.
Biotin-rich food supplement
Add biotin-rich foods in your diet such as liver, eggs, whole-grain rice, cauliflower, avocados, etc. Abundant biotin will help your nails stay healthy and less prone to breakage.
A good nail care method that you should also apply is to add more biotin-rich foods found in dishes such as eggs, whole grain rice, avocados, etc. Biotin sources will help your nails be stronger.
Provide daily vitamins
Vitamins are essential for the synthesis of nutrients to keep nails healthy and shiny. Lack of vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium can cause dry, brittle nails. Supplement with vitamins, protein-rich foods to help your nails stronger.
Vitamins found in some fruits are essential for healthy, shiny nails. Nails lacking vitamins such as A, C and calcium will become dry and brittle. Therefore, you should add more foods containing vitamins A and C to make your nails stronger.
You should apply the trick to remove nail polish with toothpaste at home because it is both easy to do and quite convenient. Besides, you should take care and nourish your nails regularly to get beautiful and shiny nails.
Thank you for your interest!
– Niagara Falls Nails & Spa – Best nail salon in Niagara Falls.